Customer Service Representative
Immediate F/T positions available for a busy, growing employee benefits firm in Longmont.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services DRS offers
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional Attendance a must
- This is an entry level position with room for advancement
Experience with Microsoft with Word and Excel a plus in all positions. Also, bi-lingual in Spanish a plus.
DRS is a 50% employee owned company with opportunities to not only have a career, but to have ownership in the company. Motivated and ambitious candidates who want a career and are interested in the quality of life provided by living in the Longmont area of the front range are encouraged to apply. Our benefits include medical/dental/vision, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, Health Saving (HSA) and Flexible Spending (FSA) Plans, and paid vacation.
Experience with Microsoft with Word and Excel a plus.
Mon, 17 Apr 2017 09:13:33 PDT