Draftsman, 3D Inventor
Draftsman, 3D Inventor, Custom Machine Design
Leading Manufacturer of Leak Detection and Gas Handling equipment has a position open for a 3D Draftsman.
The candidate will be based out of our corporate office in Ronkonkoma, NY.
• Detail components from Assemblies, using Autodesk Inventor 3D software.
• Create 2d Drawings using Autodesk Autocad.
• Generate required documentation including engineering drawings, Bill of Materials, and procedures
• Familiarity with complex mechanical assemblies, experience with tooling and or seal design a plus.
We're looking for:
• Bachelor's or Associates Degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical
• 2-5 years of Drafting experience, using Autodesk Inventor
• Machine design engineering experience utilizing 3D CAD software
• Experience with part tooling design and/or fitting and seal design highly desirable
• MICROSOFT Office software required
VIC Vacuum Instruments Corporation is a global, US based manufacturer, engineer, and innovative solutions provider of standard and custom engineered, non-destructive, industrial, air and tracer gas leak detection machinery, and custom tracer gas handling system solutions. Through our technology and machinery, we assist product, device, and component manufacturers in NDT testing to leak rate standards to ensure quality, performance, and durability.
Vacuum Instruments Corporation, LLC offers unsurpassed innovative, technology driven, application-based, custom engineering of small and large-scale industrial air and tracer gas leak detection machinery and tracer gas handling system solutions.
Sun, 2 Apr 2017 14:52:34 PDT