Vibration Analyst, Level 2
ROTATEK is currently offering an opportunity for a vibration specialist to join our fast paced, customer oriented organization for the role of Vibration Analyst Level 2.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Vibration analysis of rotating equipment.
- Data acquisition via hand-held data collectors and online monitoring systems.
- Commissioning and installation of online condition monitoring systems.
- Provide concise and urgent reports on recommendations for repairs of mechanical equipment.
- Dynamic balancing in field at customers site.
Those who are interested in this role should possess:
- In depth knowledge of:
- Machine fault diagnosis
- Set up, monitor, and troubleshoot condition monitoring protocols
- Wireless and wired networks
- Bachelors degree in mechanical engineering
- Minimum 5 years applicable field experience
- Level 2 vibration analyst certification and 4 years analysis experience.
- Strong understanding of machinery and electromechanical fundamentals
- Willingness to work odd hours occasionally as required
- Excellent computer aptitude
- Preferable knowledge of PRUFTECHNIK Condition Monitoring equipment, or relevant comparable monitoring systems
ROTATEK Rotating Equipment Specialists and EASA Service Center provides new product sales and precision services of rotating equipment serving the industrial and commercial markets throughout the US and abroad.
Our mission is to keep our customers operations functioning smoothly by providing them with the highest quality product sales, service solutions and support 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Fri, 14 Apr 2017 08:59:09 PDT