Monclarity is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our team in the San Francisco Bay Area. This position will be a hands-on support role that reports to multiple executives and managers in the marketing department and will be working on projects related to our flagship product, Brainwell. The ideal candidate will have experience in a fast-paced, start-up environment and will be able to be extremely responsive, creative, and proactive, with the ability to work with many different levels within our organization.
The Marketing Assistant will work on projects related to marketing our mobile and desktop app Brainwell. These projects will include, but not be limited to: user acquisition, email marketing, customer engagement and support, social marketing, advertising, PR, and online marketing efforts.
- College degree
- Excellent written communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Proficient with productivity software (e.g., Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision to make deadlines.
- "No task too large or small" attitude.
- Ability to comfortably interact with high profile individuals with discretion.
- Experience in brand marketing, ad-operations, public relations, and/or advertising a huge plus.
- Experience working with mobile/desktop apps a plus
- Work closely with a diverse team of resources, vendors, and consultants on various marketing efforts.
- Serve as the first point of contact for the company for our customers (managing feedback channels, routing support requests, responding to customers when appropriate).
- Execute email-marketing campaigns under the guidance of marketing manager.
- Assist with analysis and creation of competitive research, marketing performance evaluations, social media analysis, industry best practices, and consumer trend surveys.
- Work closely with Marketing Manager and company executives in the creation of materials used in presentations and reports.
- Proof and edit marketing materials for website, email, and other communication channels
- Assist in project management of creative, web, social marketing, and advertising programs.
Monclarity represents a unique marriage of technology and science. More specifically, a collaboration of game developers and neuroscientists who have come together to produce a comprehensive brain training application (Brainwell) that aims to improve cognitive function across 6 key areas of the brain. Our app is live on the iTunes, Google Play and Amazon app stores. Our marketing assistant will support our efforts to share our great product with a wider audience, both here in the U.S. and globally. We work in a fun, dog-friendly, highly collaborative office environment where hard work, creativity, and original thinking are rewarded. If you are interested in brain games, science, mobile apps, or working in a start-up environment that has the benefit of a great, seasoned executive team, this job is for you!
Mon, 17 Apr 2017 10:42:40 PDT