Director of Accounting
If you want a Director of Accounting role with high management capacity, in an organization with substantial growth and an unparalleled career path, this is the company for you!
150-170k plus bonus!
Duties of the Director of Accounting
- Manage monthly, quarterly, year end close process.
- Oversee multi-entity consolidations and elimination entries.
- Assist with internal financial reporting and regulatory reporting.
- Drive process improvements and change management.
- Make strategic recommendations to align business processes.
Qualifications of the Director of Accounting
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance is required.
- A CPA license is required.
- Must have at least 7 years accounting and finance experience, with at least three of those years coming from public accounting.
- Must have at least 4 years experience leading a team.
Our client is a growing International Retail Chain with operations in 30+ countries!
Thu, 30 Mar 2017 10:44:18 PDT