Systems Engineer - Clinical/Hospital setting
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated Delivery and Managed Services.
Position: Systems Engineer
Location: New York, NY 10032
Duration: 6-month contract (initial duration)
- A System Engineer is responsible for planning, engineering and support of an organization's clinical systems and medical network devices across all clinical specialties and environments.
- Responsibility includes but not limited: installation, architecture, integration, migration, investigation, diagnostic testing, fuzz testing, system and device security, configuration and upgrading of clinical workstations, medical devices, servers, applications and related hardware, software in a LAN, WAN, infrastructure and stand-alone environments.
- The systems engineer provides the business knowledge and technical skills to implement technical strategies, evaluate products and provide a superior level of technical support that benefit the company.
- Write and troubleshoot code, incorporate and test new tools, and diagnose root causes. Builds tooling that empowers team to quickly administer and troubleshoot. Works on several of integration systems (HL7), nas/san, citrix, vm environments, and complex clinical medical network devices.
- A system Engineer develops and maintains system documentation, system diagrams and education material this includes providing training to clinical and technical users. Leads or takes part of various technical projects. Holds strong understanding of the entire workflow lifecycle this includes from procurement to retirement; clinical device level to backend infrastructure.
Essential Job Duties:
- Work closely with hardware and software vendors to ensures clinical systems and network deceives fit organization technical standards. This include evaluate and create change in default designs of clinical systems and networked medical devices.
- Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
- Implement, configure, integrate, converge, troubleshoot, maintain various clinical systems and networked medical devices across all clinical specialties and environments.
- Utilizes established security processes and tools to focus on threat identification, analysis, and remediation
- Monitors the performance of systems and network devices
- Provides direct support in the day-to-day operations various clinical systems; duties include evaluation of system utilization, monitoring response time and primary support for detection and correction of operational problems.
- Troubleshoots network at all OSI layers, working with network measurement hardware and software, as well as physical checking and testing of hardware devices, at the logical level working with communication protocols.
- Participates in planning design, technical review and implementation for new system infrastructure, clinical hardware, network operating systems, various applications, clinical video,
- Maintains and enforces infrastructure standards.
- Must be adept at investigating problems and fixing them in the most efficient way possible
- Ability to comprehend and support various network medical devices and clinical systems
- Must HL7; MS SQL; Windows; scripting; read various code; security
- Provides technical consultation, training and support to IT and clinical staff
- Develop scripts to support highly effective continuous integration technologies and processes
- Stay up-to-date on new technologies and automation techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of our technology operations
- Solve problems relating to mission critical services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence; with the goal of automating response to all non-exceptional service conditions.
- Participates in planning design, technical review and implementation for new network infrastructure hardware, network operating systems, applications as well as video and data communication networks.
- Provide scheduled 24/7 on call coverage
- Must be able to think outside the box, finding effective solutions for businesses and other clients.
- Bachelors (IT; Technology; Communication; Engineering)
- Operating Systems/Other: Windows; Linux; Mac OS; HL7; Virtualization; Citrix; IT Security; network (At least 2)
- Experience in a clinical/hospital setting
- Database: At least intermediate MS SQL skill sets
- Strong customer services skills, team player/builder, agile, adaptable
- Certs: ITIL; HIT; Comp TIA, CCNA; RHCE; MCSA; MCSE, CEH; VCA
- Project management knowledge
- At least 2 years enterprise clinical application and clinical device experience
- Programming languages: Beginner to midlevel experience PowerShell; CMD; Beginner experience with Java; Java Script
If interested or for further details, please contact:
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees
New York, NY
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 11:07:57 PDT