Senior Network Administrator
Are you an IT SUPERHERO? Do you REALLY know your stuff? Are you looking for an IT position that will challenge you? Do you enjoy a fast paced, fun working environment? Does superior customer service flow through your veins? Do you thrive on learning and implementing new technology? Do you love implementing PROACTIVE solutions to reduce REACTIVE issues?
If so, then Accent Computer Solutions has an immediate opening on our Network Administration Team for a Network Administrator that you should apply for!
This is an opportunity to grow, be challenged, and stand out for your contributions. At our company, we have a high performance culture with a complete team environment. Our employees expect the best from each other and enjoy collaborating and making a difference...every day - AND they have fun doing it.
This job requires that the candidates possess the strongest trouble-shooting skills and a desire to provide top notch customer service. Candidates will also be required to have a Microsoft Certification to qualify for an interview, along with the following:
Education and Soft Skills
* B.S. in Computer Science preferred
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Good analytic and problem solving skills
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* Ability to work successfully with an integrated support team
* Microsoft Certified Professional (MCSA Preferred)
* VMware Certified Professional (VCP) or proficient
* Citrix Certified (preferred)
* WatchGuard Certified Expert (preferred)
* 3+ years supporting Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
* 3+ years supporting Microsoft Exchange Server 2007/2010/2013/2016/0365
* 3+ years supporting Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012/2014/2016
* 3+ years experience supporting backup software
* 3+ years experience working with server and network monitoring applications
* 3+ years experience supporting Spyware and Antivirus software
* 3+ years experience supporting network routers/firewalls/VPN concentrators
**This position does require a large amount of driving so reliable transportation is a must.**
Submit your resume today to qualify for an interview to join our team of IT Superheroes!
Accent Computer Solutions, Inc is a premier provider of Information Technology Support & Services; Voted one of the Top Places to work in 2015! Headquarters are located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA and clients are supported worldwide.Visit www.accentonit.com for more information.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Mon, 17 Apr 2017 16:51:35 PDT