Manager, Human Resources Records & Reporting
Seminole State College of Florida is accepting applications for a Manager of HR Records & Reporting from experienced HR candidates possessing a high level of detail with excellent organizational and technology skills . This position manages the daily functions of the Employee Records area in the Office of Human Resources and is responsible for supervising the preparation, processing and distribution of human resource action forms, contracts, and associated reports and documentation.
1. Bachelor's degree in human resources, business, organizational development or related field from a regionally or nationally accredited institution.
2. A minimum of five years of experience in human resources records or other records related responsibilities.
3. A minimum of 3 years of experience with HRIS applications and systems such as PeopleSoft, Oracle, Banner or similar applications.
4. A minimum of two years supervisory experience.
1. Master's degree in human resources or related field from a regionally or nationally accredited institution.
2. PHR / SPHR or SHRM-CP / SHRM-SCP certification.
3. Three or more years of supervisory experience.
Beginning annual salary is $53,077 and may be commensurate with degree and experience exceeding the minimum required qualifications listed on the job description.
Employees at Seminole State College advance their careers in a rewarding culturally diverse environment that cultivates the leaders of tomorrow with the skills they need today. Seminole State College offers an attractive benefits package including: employee fully paid health, dental and life insurance coverage; generous paid leave benefits including vacation and sick days, paid leave during winter break; spring break; 9 annual holidays; and a four-day condensed workweek during the summer. In addition, employees participate in the Florida Retirement System and have several retirement options. The College pays a percentage toward retirement, based on the employee's selected plan.
To ensure full consideration, all of the following documents are required to be submitted along with the completed online application by 11:59 PM on May 18, 2017:
· Cover Letter
· Transcripts showing the degree conferral (unofficial copies accepted)
· Letters of recommendation are strongly encouraged
For more information about this opportunity please contact Meribeth Colicci, Associate Director of Talent Acquisition at email@example.com.