Oracle SQL/PLSQL Expert - Denver, CO (2016-58)
Prodapt continues to grow and is currently recruiting for a telecom savvy Oracle SQL/PLSQL Expert. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and developing the SQL/PLSQL programs to Extract and Transform from various Telecom inventory sources and return to a Topology GUI application.
- Design and develop SQL and PLSQ scripts/programs to retrieve inventory data and send to a Topology application (GUI) for graphical representation (3D) of network and equipment hierarchy/structure.
- Collaborate with Data Warehouse and Topology team to understand data model/requirements
- Work with Business Analyst and front end developer to map Inventory data with Topology GUI fields
- Perform telecom Inventory data analysis and clean up.
- 7-10 years of experience as a senior Oracle SQL/PLSQL developer in Telecom project
- Strong Experience in SQL and PL/SQL design and development
- Ability to understand data model quickly and write complex SQL/PLSQL programs
- Proficient knowledge of Telecom Network Inventory structure/process
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum development model
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Must have good analytical and problem solving skills
Have we peeked your interest? GREAT! Then a competitive benefits package will sweeten the deal!
If you think you're a good fit for this position, we want to talk to you! Us the link provided to submit your resume and one of our recruiters with review your background right away.
Prodapt North America is a part of the 120 year of Jhavar Group. With over 13,000 employees worldwide, we continue to grow.
Prodapt North America is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workplace diversity and a drug free and smoke free workplace. Drug screens and background checks may be required.
Prodapt is a leading provider of IT and Engineering services with a singular focus on the communications industry. We work with Communications Service Providers (CSPs), ISVs and NEM customers to help maximize value and reduce cost from IT and NW engineering investments.
Prodapt is a part of 120 year old business conglomerate, Jhaver Group. With over 15500 people across 64+ locations around the world, the group has businesses in - IT Services, Healthcare, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Agro-chemicals, Textiles, Apparel accessories & BPO industry.
Deloitte has recognized Prodapt twice as the one of the fastest growing companies in Deloitte Technology Fast50 India and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 APAC (2011 & 2015). According to Dataquest, Prodapt is among the top 250 IT companies in India.
Mon, 27 Mar 2017 10:52:05 PDT