Creative Content Writer
Creative Content Writer Job Duties:
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- RFP Writing, Content Writing.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Marketing Coordinator Skills and Qualifications:
Direct Marketing, Market Segmentation, Marketing Research, Coordination, Project Management, Reporting Research Results, Understanding the Customer, Process Improvement, Initiative, Planning, Financial Skills, Social Media
* Please follow our custom apply link to complete a short questionnaire and attach a resume to be considered. *
PM AM Corporation is a global information technology company headquartered in Dallas, Texas. Through our additional offices in Houston, TX; Colorado Springs, CO; Denver, CO; and Mumbai, India; we are available to serve customers night (PM) and day (AM.)
Currently, PM AM Corporation has a total of four divisions: False Alarm Management, Human Capital Management, Customer Relationship Management, and Offshore Software Development. The common thread across all four divisions is a commitment to reducing customer costs, offering world class customer service, and corporate social responsibility.
We currently serve a wide range of customers in the government (cities, counties, and police departments) and private sector.
Mon, 17 Apr 2017 10:40:49 PDT