Financial Representative Financial Advisor
Our financial representatives and advisors provide comprehensive financial planning to help meet a variety of personal and business needs, including asset and income protection; investment and advisory services; trust services*; education funding; retirement solutions; estate planning; and employee and executive benefits.
Through a holistic planning approach, our financial representatives and advisors help clients identify and address financial security needs using a wide range of insurance and investment solutions, including life, disability, and long-term care insurance; annuities; trust services*; mutual funds; and advisory products and services.
Northwestern Mutual's mission differentiates you in the marketplace and enables you to meet important client needs. We don't just sell products - we help clients achieve financial security. The unique client approach begins with building relationships with clients and understanding their needs.
Northwestern Mutual is a unique community that helps financial representatives and advisors thrive by providing:
- • Support from the managing partner, network office, and the home office
- • Formal training, peer support, and professional credentialing
- • Comprehensive Planning Analysis tools, brokerage and advisory platforms, as well as wealth management*
- • Strong referral network that can generate exceptional income potential
Our support services free you to focus on clients and enhance the productivity of your practice by providing:
• Client Servicing and Product Sales Support- Financial Representative Assistant Program (F.R.A.P.)
• Compliance Operations- Onsite compliance staff within the network office and compliance support in the home office
At Northwestern Mutual, we're committed to mutual success. You'll find people with varied experiences and perspectives in an environment that emphasizes teamwork and collaboration. For us, diversity means valuing and respecting differences so that we bring out the best in each other.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- • Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- • Front office experience is a plus
- • Proven track record of success
- • Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
*Trust services and wealth management are offered by Wealth Management Advisors, contracted with Northwestern Mutual Wealth Management Company.
Compensation and Benefits Program:
- • We offer an attractive total compensation package for building a financial security practice:
- • Exceptional income potential
- • Expense allowance
- • Comprehensive medical coverage
- • Two company-funded retirement plans
- • Income deferral plans
- • Retiree health care for qualified financial representatives and advisors
- • Group life and disability Income Insurance
Northwestern Mutual Company Description:
For nearly 160 years, Northwestern Mutual has helped clients achieve financial security. Our financial representatives and advisors build lifelong relationships with clients and help them create and carry out their financial security plans. As a mutual company with no shareholders, Northwestern Mutual focuses solely and directly on its clients and seeks to deliver consistent and dependable value over time.
• Customer Satisfaction: We have a persistency rate of 96 percent for life insurance in force.
• Market Share: We are the largest direct provider of individual life insurance in the United States, ranking first in market share based on 2015 data from SNL Financial.
Northwestern Mutual's Calculation of U.S. direct life insurance market share includes new premium sales, renewal premium and dividend additions in the United States Only.
• Dividends: We expect to pay more than $5.6 billion in total dividends to policy-owners in 2016, including a life insurance dividend greater than our nearest competitor.
Northwestern Mutual's analysis of ordinary life insurance dividend based on historical SNL data. Decisions with respect to the determination and allocation of divisible surplus as dividends each year are left to the discretion and sound business judgment of the company's Board of Trustees. There is no guaranteed specific method or formula for the determination or allocation of divisible surplus. Accordingly, the company's approach is subject to change. Neither the existence nor the amount of a dividend is guaranteed on any policy in any given policy year.
• Top 10 Broker-Dealer: We rank among the Top 10 independent broker-dealers, as measured by total revenues by leading investment publications: Financial Advisor magazine, April 2015; Financial Planning magazine, June 2015; and Investment Advisor magazine, June 2015.
• Ratings: We have the highest financial strength ratings awarded by any life insurer by all four major credit rating agencies: A.M. Best Company A++ (highest), 5/2015; Fitch Ratings AAA (highest), 9/2015; Moody's Investors Service Aaa (highest), 1/2016; Standard & Poor's AA+ (second highest), 5/2015.
Ratings are subject to change.
Northwestern Mutual is the marketing name for The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company, Milwaukee, WI (NM) (life and disability insurance, annuities) and its subsidiaries. Northwestern Long Term Care Insurance Company, Milwaukee, WI, (long-term care insurance) subsidiary of NM. Northwestern Mutual Investment Services, LLC, (securities) subsidiary of NM, broker-dealer, registered investment adviser, member FINRA and SIPC. Northwestern Mutual Wealth Management Company®, (NMWMC) Milwaukee, WI, (investment management, trust services, and fee-based financial planning) subsidiary of NM, limited purpose federal savings
Join our team of financial professionals
As a Northwestern Mutual financial representative, you will build lasting relationships with clients and help them achieve their financial goals. In doing so, you will solidify your own future as well. The career offers stability, flexibility and recognition at an established company where hard work is valued and rewarded.
Our industry leading training program will help you:
Build your financial planning practice through support from mentors, ongoing education and development and industry leading practice management tools.
You will guide clients through a personalized financial planning process addressing their long term financial goals while also protecting their immediate assets. After assessing your clients needs, you will recommend and provide insurance and investment solutions to help meet their financial security goals.
Joining the Northwestern Mutual team gives you:
*The chance to represent a company that has been helping clients achieve financial security for nearly 160 years," one with strength, values and a commitment to diversity and inclusion.
*Exclusive access to a variety of proven solutions and services from life insurance, disability income insurance and education funding options to retirement planning, estate planning and business planning.
South Bend, IN
Wed, 29 Mar 2017 12:00:26 PDT