Burgess Construction Consultants, Inc.
Reports To: Chief Financial Officer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Process semi-monthly payroll for 2 companies
• Enter PTO requests and monitor PTO accrued balances
• Enter time sheets and other payroll related items
• Calculate 401k match
• Maintain up to date ACA information and applicability
• Month-end journal entries
• Assist employees by answering payroll related questions.
• Assist in accounts receivable if necessary
• Any tasks, or special projects directed by the President / CEO or other corporate officers that contribute to the growth and success of the company.
• Certified Payroll Professional
• Minimum of 9 hours accounting related courses, degree required
• 3-5 years relevant experience
• Possesses and exhibits professionalism, ethics, and confidentiality.
• Must have excellent courteous and professional telephone, oral and written communication skills to effectively speak with employees as well as office staff, at all levels.
• Strong analytical skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Excellent organizational skills
• Intermediate level proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Gmail
• Experience in dealing in extremely fast-paced environment
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
The employee is regularly required to have full use of hands and arms and must be able to speak and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The job of Payroll Accountant is classified exempt.
Burgess offers a competitive compensation package including a full suite of benefits.
Only resumes with salary history will be considered.
Please send resume with salary history.
BURGESS was founded in 1986 to meet the growing demand of stakeholders in need of third-party risk management and quality control, by ensuring consistency and integrity of construction output. Through our multi-phase construction consulting, in-process quality improvement services and state of the art reporting, BURGESS helps our clients create the quality projects they set out to build.
Mon, 17 Apr 2017 12:27:04 PDT