Web Developer - Associate
We are seeking a Web Developer to join our team. You will develop unique web-based applications.
Associate Web Developer
- Software Developer needed for strategic initiative in our Group Membership on a web development project.
- We are looking for an individual who has the ability to translate requirements into customized online application for insurance systems.
- Training will be provided in methodology of system.
- This person should have development experience and be a natural problem solver.
- This is an exciting position for a seasoned Developer, who is looking to join a great company with a lot of potential for professional growth.
Job Functions and Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop online application sites with a focus on customer experience for third party administrators.
- Analyze system architecture and propose enhancements.
- Identify Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats and methods of mitigation.
- Enhance overall user experience through variety of programmatic techniques.
- Perform Data Analysis leveraging Adobe SiteCatalyst.
- Perform detailed application design, coding and unit/integration/performance testing.
- Develop collection of data files and PDFs (receipts) for transmission.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related discipline.
- Experience planning designing and building complex web sites and applications.
- Solid knowledge base of full development life cycle (SDLC, front to back operations).
- Communicating with clients and interpreting business logic into application code.
- Experience with systems integration.
- Ability to communicate with high level executives on project progress and deadlines.
2-4 years of programming experience in the following areas:
- Backbone JS or similar MVC framework
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 10:30:49 PDT