Marketing Communications Manager
This person will be responsible for developing and implementing communication strategies, plans, and tactics supporting Cydcor's corporate and marketing initiatives. This role requires the individual to be adept at planning, developing and managing online and offline marketing content and corporate communications efforts for Cydcor, its clients, and network of sales offices.
The candidate must be competent in developing strategic communications plans to varied audiences, the writing and editing for publications, websites, social media, press releases, sales collateral, and customer facing marketing materials. This role is responsible for the company's community relations programs at both the local and national levels. Ideal candidates will effectively interact and manage relationships with senior executives, marketing managers, department heads, and vendors.
MUST SUBMIT WRITING SAMPLES TO BE CONSIDERED
- Develops communications strategies and plans to support company initiatives.
- Online and offline editorial planning for materials targeted at internal and external audiences.
- Content creation and execution for corporate communications, sales team and customer-facing online and offline materials.
- Collaborates with marketing and sales teams to ensure deliverables help drive program and sales objectives.
- Copywriting and editing of publications, marketing materials, emails, newsletters, press releases, etc.
- Manages relationships with vendors including agencies, freelancers and news release distribution outlets.
- Manages community relations programs and relationships.
- Ensuring that projects are completed in a timely manner and within the Marketing department's budget.
- Works closely with marketing managers, creative services team, and company leadership.
- Proofread documents for spelling, typographical errors, and grammar.
- High energy self starter; must be able to take the initiative with minimal guidance and be comfortable working both as an individual and as part of a team.
- 5-7 years of experience in communications, marketing, or public relations.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills with the proven ability to work with all levels of an organization.
- Social media content management experience.
- Experience with email software like MyEmma, Constant Contact, etc.
- Knowledge of publication standards and offset printing process.
- using Windows-based applications including word processing, spreadsheet, and database software.
- Familiarity with Mac OS a plus.
- Understanding and working knowledge of AP Style Guide.
- Proven collaborative skills in reaching a team approach to accomplishing work.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
Cydcor is a 20 year old professional sales services organization that employs teams of hard working, sales driven individuals to generate revenue for Fortune 500companies. Cydcor's top-tier clients represent some of the world
Agoura Hills, CA
Mon, 17 Apr 2017 08:47:23 PDT