SCDOT Certified Highway Inspector - Multiple SC Locations
Minimum of 3-10+ years of experience required; SCDOT project experience preferred. Responsible for necessary inspection services for earthwork and base; asphalt; foundations; concrete; structures; erosion; and other construction related items. Must be able to interact and communicate effectively with colleagues and client representatives. A valid driver's license is required.
In addition, candidates are required to have the following certifications:
- American Concrete Institute Field Technician - Grade 1 (ACI)
- SCDOT Asphalt Roadway Technician (ART)
- SCDOT Portland Cement Concrete Field Technician
- SCDOT Foundations Technician
- SCDOT Earthwork, Drainage & Base Inspector
- SCDHEC Certified Erosion Prevention & Sediment Control Inspector
Established in 1954, Davis & Floyd proudly serves private and public development, providing multi-disciplinary engineering, architectural, survey, construction administration and professional services throughout our five offices across South Carolina.
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 10:30:49 PDT