.Net Developer (Full stack)
Jersey City, NJ (07311)
Until 02/28/2017 (Long term Contract; Initial Duration)
Job number: 2775
- Develop high quality, state of the art business application using the latest .NET technologies.
- Experience in designing and developing complex and large-scale business applications.
- Apply industry best practices.
- Apply Service Oriented Architecture Principles.
- Deep understanding of OOP, Design Patterns, Test Driven Development, Domain Driven Design, Design Web-based Applications, Design Service Contracts, Design Data Models, and Hands-on application development.
Please contact Homer Ballega at (201) 375-9070 or send an email to Homer.Ballega@eclaro.com with a Word resume along with the position ID number, your hourly rate and availability.
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees
Jersey City, NJ
Mon, 3 Apr 2017 11:03:01 PDT