Senior Property Accountant (commercial)
Senior Property Accountant
This role will be critical in overseeing a complex portfolio in all financial areas including: financial reporting, month end close, budget variance analysis and yearly audit.
- Prepare and enter all adjusting journal entries to the general ledger as part of month-end closing process and consolidate entities for reporting purposes in Yardi software.
- Oversee Staff Accountants in the monthly bank reconciliations and fixed asset tie-out.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Review monthly income statement.
- Prepare final individual property financial packages post approval.
- Update monthly leasing summary report.
- Prepare monthly AR summary report.
- Support JV accounting and subsequent inter-company transactions for both investment and development activities
- Assist controller in detailed variance analysis and preparation of re-forecast
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- MBA or CPA a plus
- 4-6 years experience in property accounting (commercial, residential)
- Strong understanding of GAAP
- Experience in preparing complete property financials including balance sheet, P&L and cash flows
- Experience with Yardi or MRI a plus
- Exposure to construction accounting a plus
Our client is a growing International Retail Chain with operations in 30+ countries!
Costa Mesa, CA
Sun, 26 Mar 2017 10:50:50 PDT