Procurement Document Controls Specialist
Job Title: Procurement Document Controls Specialist
Location: Greater Long Island location (Hicksville/Uniondale)
Compensation: $40/hr - $45/hr (W2 contractor no benefits)
Duration: 1 year plus opportunity
Continent labor firm specializing in Engineering, Technical, Financial, IT, Administration, Project management / Contract management including Procurement and Risk management seeks the following person to work with us as a consultant to our electric transmission utility client in long Island NY.
- Candidate will be required to manage digitally and in hard copy all contract documents in connection with storm management and recovery suppliers for client.
- Craft and write letters, contract documents and other project related document for contract management and change management.
- Support storm recovery efforts with invoice review against contract and with invoice verification as well as all storm event documents generated by suppliers under contract.
- Candidate will be feed numerous documents and will have to manage them including multiple revisions of same docs. Must be able to store them logically and retrieve them on a fast paced real time basis. This includes arranging file folders electronically and naming files so they are clear and understandable so project team can easily know where they are and which ones are current. Must be able to generate word send excel documents and write letters for contract management as well as draft contract documents including pricing document and evaluation documents.
This is an excellent chance for a person with academic learning to be able to apply it to respond work contract management and be fully responsible to file but have responsibility of categorizing documents and develop a system of filing and retrieval that is fully transparent, accessible to project team and has a process that others can easily understand and follow during any audit by the client or regulatory agencies.
- College graduate with studies in procurement and contracts management including risk management studies. I.e. Must have college degree (or higher such as MBA) with classes in procurement and contract and risk management
- Demonstrated expert level knowledge in document control. This includes expert skills in MS Word and MS excel
- Must be very good with file management and managing files in a rapid change environment
- Residing in NY, long Island or North Jersey
**Please apply today and we will send qualified candidates an assessment of skills to allow for our clients to access your skills and fit for this exciting opportunity.
** Must be able to legally work in the United States
Tri-Power Consulting Services goal is to help Engineering, IT and Admin TOP TALENT obtain contract jobs with our large Electric Power Utility client as well as other reputable clients. Let us give you the opportunity you are looking for - Apply today!!
Mon, 17 Apr 2017 08:41:55 PDT