Project Manager / Senior Project Manager - Communications
Are you interested in helping communities improve transportation, reduce waste, conserve water, and promote sustainable development? So are we. Join our team!
Circlepoint is seeking a full-time Project Manager/Senior Project Manager (depending on experience) to join us in either our downtown Oakland or San Jose office. The position will play a lead role on communications and projects and campaigns for our public agency clients, specifically engaging communities, raising awareness of important issues, and promoting behavior change. We are looking for someone with established connections in the communications field, especially in the transportation and water sectors, who can help us grow our business.
This person will be responsible for all aspects of communications project delivery, including providing professional management and project planning, managing budgets and profitability, coordinating with members of the project team, and working collaboratively with clients on an on-going basis. The Senior Project Manager is also required to lead new business opportunities, seek new work, and develop proposals.
• Approximately 10+ years of related experience in communications, especially in the transportation and water sectors
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in communications, marketing, journalism or related field
• Willingness to travel in California for project work.
• Solid background and understanding in providing strategic communications
• Accomplished writer of business, environmental, and public information materials
• Client management and development skills
• Effective, efficient project management skills
• Strong marketing skills
• Accomplished business writer
• Understanding of social media
• Understanding of graphic design processes
• Understanding of WordPress and web development processes
• Strong planning and organization skills
• High- quality product and service delivery
• Team leadership, motivation, and delegation skills
• Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
At Circlepoint, we are committed to helping our clients solve the challenges of today. Through our Communications and Environmental practice areas, we offer outstanding full-service support. We provide a powerful combination of strategic advice and targeted services that enable our clients to strengthen communities, address complex issues, and improve our world.
Circlepoint is dedicated to providing our employees with opportunities for advancement and professional development and a wide variety of benefits, services, and programs designed to foster a healthy work/life balance.
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.
**Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a current driver's license and access to personal transportation**
** Onsite work is required**
**Circlepoint is an equal opportunity employer**
Mon, 17 Apr 2017 07:30:16 PDT