Devops/System Engineer/System Administrator
• 8+ years of overall experience in software with demonstrated experience in scripting using Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, CFEngine, etc
• 5+ years in devops and/or System Administration
• AWS architecture and support issues
• 2+ years in an Agile, Kanban, Scrum or other development methodology
• Must be open to occasional travel and/or work a flexible schedule including the possibility of on-call rotation
• AWS and terraform expert who will take care of AWS architecture and support issues will be highly pefered.
• Strong familiarity with Linux OS and performance optimizations.
• Knowledge of Linux or Unix internals and administration is highly desired
• Applied experience with modern application technologies and design patterns including Cloud infrastructure, distributed computing, and/or horizontal scaling
• Working understanding of database technologies and performance optimization Familiarity with modern storage technologies
• Excellent written and verbal communication
Send your resume to email@example.com asap.
We are a IT consulting company and working with Top Bay area clients and others.
San Francisco, CA
Mon, 17 Apr 2017 11:53:22 PDT