Customer Care Specialist
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
Receive and process Customer Orders in compliance with EKOS approved procedures. Support Sales team with administration of field stock inventory program.
MAIN JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process customer orders to achieve same day fulfillment. Includes;
- Check for customer orders received by mail, telephone, fax or email
- Enter sales orders into QAD
- Notify shipping of orders placed
- Answer customer service phone line and email. Includes contact with customers, EKOS sales representatives, and clinical specialists. Forward customer information and inquiries to appropriate Sales and/or Marketing representative for follow-up, as needed.
- Enter return authorizations (RA's) in QAD for customers who wish to return product to EKOS that are not associated with a customer complaint (i.e. expired product or overstock etc.). Coordinate returns of EKOS and customer-owned instruments and devices.
- Support Quality/ Regulatory Affairs with processing of sales orders to replace product associated with complaints.
- Maintain customer files, including sales order and RA documentation and customer contracts.
- Administer field stock inventory (trunk stock) program. Includes;
- Send product to EKOS sales representatives and clinical specialists
- Coordinate return of product to EKOS
- Perform QAD transactions to track movement of field stock inventory
- Reconcile periodic field stock inventory counts
- Maintain appropriate documentation in sales representative/ clinical specialist files
- Support sales organization with account management including;
- Pricing monitoring and price change notifications
- Account activity monitoring, i.e., contract expiration, tracking of trial periods, volume analysis
- Maintenance of key account data, i.e., contact information, purchasing organization affiliations
- Support clinical studies with processing of sales orders, RA's, and device tracking, as needed.
- Support new product launches, as needed.
- Support Sales, Marketing, and other EKOS departments with extraction of data from QAD upon request, i.e., customer-specific data, traceability information, recall support, ordering trends, etc.
- Comply with FDA and international regulatory laws and EKOS Code of Conduct.
- Provide backup support for 888.EKOS HELP line/ and e-mails from customers or EKOS field staff, providing "on call" technical support during HQ business hours.
- Provide backup support for Operations, performing transactions in QAD associated with durables Production and Service activities, including backflush of production units and work order generation/ receipt of reconditioned units.
- Perform other administrative tasks, as needed and as time permits.
- Notarize EKOS documents, including Certificates of Origin for international shipping. As needed, obtain required Chamber of Commerce signature and seal on international shipping paperwork.
- Minimum 2 years customer service or customer interaction experience required. Experience in medical device company desired.
- Experience with sales personnel and sales management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication (primarily telephone) skills.
- Successful experience working in team environment and interfacing with customers.
- Ability to follow directions and learn procedures and systems quickly.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook.
- CRM, ERP, and MRP system and database experience desired.
- Attention to detail and reliability required. Strong organizational and follow-up skills required.
EKOS Corporation, a BTG International Group Company, pioneered and has set the standard for safety and completeness in dissolving clots with its first generation of ultrasound thrombolytic technology. Today, interventional radiologists, cardiologists and vascular surgeons at leading institutions around the world use the EKOS EkoSonic Endovascular System to provide faster, safer and more complete dissolution of blood clots.
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 15:04:45 PDT