Controls Engineer - Industrial Manufacturing
Do you love industrial controls as much as we do? We are looking for a Controls Engineer to assist with our industrial and airport control manufacturing group. You must be a self starter capable of unsupervised leadership, making engineering decisions and personable with our varied client base.
Your duties will include:
- Control system engineering (making sure the customer gets what they want)
- Design specifications and panel drawings using AutoCAD Electric
- Work with panel builders to ensure project is constructed within budget in a quality manner
- Develop O&M documentation, as-builts, test plans and conduct factory acceptance tests and site acceptance tests.
- Travel to remote sites for commissioning and training of the client (represents approx. 20% of time)
Our ideal candidate will possess the following-
- Education: 2-year degree or may substitute with at least 5 years of experience in controls field
- Knowledge: PLC/HMI programming (AB or Wago a plus), AutoCAD, Scripting in C#, Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Pro, . NET 3.5 CF (Compact Framework). SQLite database, and electrical panel design and construction necessary.
- Characteristics: Capable of taking a project, designing it with details on material needs, and timelines to supply the requirements of the customer. Meets committed dates, customer desires, and cost commitments.
- Helps to educate peers to improve the process of delivering panels on-time and at or below budget.
- Superior interpersonal skills with demonstrated leadership ability and a strong work ethic
- Commitment to having fun and learning a lot with a stable family owned business
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Since 1964 Rural Electric has been providing electrical contracting services with an eye on innovation, quality and customer service.
As a family owned and operated business Rural Electric has grown to a leader in Airport, Industrial and Roadway electrical contracting and manufacturing.
We take pride in bringing creative solutions to exceed our customer's expectations with on-time and on-budget manufacturing, project contracting and management services.
Sun, 16 Apr 2017 11:38:48 PDT