Entry Level Equity Trader
T3 Trading Group, LLC, a Registered SEC Broker-Dealer & Member of the NASDAQ OMX PHLX Exchange strives to be a complete destination for traders looking to maximize their performance in today's financial markets. Our proprietary traders focus primarily on technical analysis using various time frames including position, swing and intraday trading strategies. We aim to help traders make more money by providing elite training, premier technology and a highly professional, value added environment.
T3 has a team of seasoned professional traders with experience in all different market cycles and boasts some of the most talented and successful traders in the industry.
Competitive Advantages include:
- Buying power based on experience and performance
- Competitive cost and fee structures
- Education in technical trading and market analysis
- Many options for high-frequency and "black box" traders
- State of the art downtown NYC headquarters and other flexible locations
- Multiple trading platform options
- World-class tech support and connectivity
Experienced Traders and Group Leaders are welcomed to apply. Compare the execution platforms we utilize, our highly competitive clearing deals and our office atmosphere to your current firm. We are low latency with connectivity provided by third-party trading platforms to exchanges, ECNs and dark pools.
If you have the drive and determination to be successful in the highly competitive world of proprietary trading, please send us a copy of your resume and a cover letter emphasizing qualities that would make you a valuable addition to our trading floor to our human resources department and we will respond to you shortly.
We welcome individuals that already have the Series 7 or Series 56 Licenses or we can sponsor those without.
Below is a more detailed description regarding our FREE onsite PDP training program that we put all of our new traders through.
T3 Trading Group, LLC seeks competitive, career oriented young professionals to enter their Platinum Development Program (PDP).
Here's a nice video from the Wall Street Journal on T3 Trading Group:
Platinum Development Program (PDP) is a free exclusive, comprehensive, live, and interactive 3-week training program geared towards teaching aspiring traders the necessary tools needed to become successful traders in today's complex and dynamic equity markets.
The PDP was developed by veteran traders by combining over 75 years of trading experience. Taught by professional traders, not professional trainers, the course features lessons from the entire T3 Live team in order to expose candidates to a variety of styles and perspectives.
Platinum Development Program (PDP) is a comprehensive program designed to teach traders the skills necessary to achieve long-term success. We train, coach, and mentor traders on how to develop an edge in the modern market.
- 3-week intensive program
- Combines live lecture format with interactive training
- Includes a comprehensive 300-page training manual
- Guest lectures from Scott Redler, Marc Sperling, Evan Lazarus, and Sean Hendelman
Upon completion of the training course, traders enter a mentoring program that lasts for the duration of their career with T3. The mentoring program consists of daily morning meetings, afternoon trade reviews, and post-market re-cap.
- The Market Maker Box
- Cycle of Stocks Movement
- Order Executions
- Relative Strength & Weakness
- Algorithms & High Frequency Trading
- Candlestick Analysis & Chart Patterns and Trade Setups
- Technical Indicators & Tier System
- Stock Selection & Game Planning
- Money Management
- Trading Psychology
The PDP program is led by a professional TRADER, not a professional TRAINER, who no longer actively trades the markets. The course also features lessons from the entire T3 Live team in order to expose students to a variety of styles and perspectives.
Michael Lombardo - Head Trader & Managing Director, Platinum Development Program
- Mr. Lombardo has been trading for 18 years, beginning at Broadway Trading in 1997 before moving to E-Trade's proprietary desk in 2003 and Assent in 2006, where he was a group leader.
- Mr. Lombardo has been featured in the Wall Street Journal and a trading documentary during his time with E*Trade.
New York, NY
Mon, 17 Apr 2017 10:42:51 PDT