EMR Software Trainer
Coordinate the development and implementation of highly sophisticated and specialized training and development programs aimed at improving individual and organizational performance under limited supervision. Conduct need assessment and design, and develop, test, deliver and evaluate technical training programs for various software packages and specific CureMD business applications.
1. Plan, design, develop, and deliver sustainable software trainings and instructional programs using instructor-led, train the trainer, web-based, and/or multimedia training methods and formats. Primary focus is delivering online/ elbow to elbow training, implementation and go live support
2. Participate in the design, development and implementation of training programs of a broad customer organization scope
3. Conduct needs assessments to identify and evaluate training requirements for high impact technology training
4. Travel nationally to deliver trainings and Go-Live support as necessary
5. Conduct and/or facilitate general or specific technology training programs
6. Develop training materials including training handbooks, job aids, models, multimedia visual aids, computer and web-based tutorials, and standard operating procedures
7. Actively participate in effective training delivery including analysis, implementation, testing and documentation of educational systems
8. Research advancement in educational technologies and methods and recommend and/or implement innovative solutions, modifications and enhancements to technology training programs
9. Evaluate effectiveness of training and development programs, utilizing appropriate data collection instruments and procedures
10. Consult with cross functional project teams, leaders and stakeholders
11. Administer training programs in accordance with business needs, regulatory requirements, and Clinical Quality Management Systems
12. Coordinate and performs administrative functions necessary to deliver and document training programs
13. Serve as a point of contact for technology training needs
14. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
1. Bachelor's Degree (Engineering, Computer Science, Health IT, Business Communications)
2. 3-5 years of hands on experience in EMR/EHR consulting, training, account management, and implementation in an outpatient setting
3. Working knowledge of medical billing, clinical and operational workflows for out-patient settings
4. Ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
5. Advanced business acumen, analytical skills, and critical thinking skills
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a focus on rapport building, listening, and delivering effective training programs.
7. Extensive working knowledge of designing, developing, implementing, and evaluating training plans, curricula, and methodologies.
8. Skilled in analyzing target audiences and presenting ideas in a clear and concise manner
9. Strong computer literacy and the comfort, ability and desire to advance technical knowledge and understand industry standards and trends
10. Team and detail oriented with strong self-motivation and a positive attitude
11. Willingness to travel 20% to 70% of the time
12. Possess core values of integrity, innovation, and teamwork
CureMD offers an exciting work environment with an attractive compensation package commensurate with the successful candidate's qualifications and experience. This position is based out of our corporate offices located in the Financial District of New York City.
CureMD is an equal opportunity employer. Only qualified candidates will be notified. Candidates with lesser experience can be considered for a junior level position.
CureMD is a leading provider of innovative health information systems and services that transform the administrative and clinical operations of healthcare organizations of all sizes.
Our award winning solutions simplify decision making, streamline operations, and ensure compliance with industry standards and best practices; ultimately saving time and effort to maximize value and returns.
New York, NY
Mon, 17 Apr 2017 08:41:02 PDT