Success in this position requires someone skilled in sales support, communicating effectively, problem solving, research, persistence, identifying opportunities and winning. You will work with the Burston staff, as well as our suppliers and vendors, to source and purchase promotional products designed to build brand awareness for clients.
• Customer Service support for retail customers and Burston clients.
• Purchasing and Order Processing. o Includes: research, quoting, shipping and quality compliance.
• Strong MS Office experience and the ability to learn new software systems.
• Includes clerical and other office support responsibilities.
• Promotional marketing industry experience a plus.
Burston Marketing is a leader in producing GM licensed apparel and lifestyle products for Camaro, Corvette, Corvette Racing Team, Chevy Volt and others. We also have local, regional and national customers we offer branded marketing products and services. An exciting business with variety and the opportunity for learning and career growth.
Wed, 5 Apr 2017 13:31:49 PDT