Bookkeeper - Accountant for Public Accounting CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Leading Public Accounting firm is seeking a Bookkeeper (Junior Accounting Technician) to join their growing team immediately. Must be a Canadian Citizen or have a Canadian Work Permit.
You would be responsible for completing routine bookkeeping and accounting tasks according to established processes and routines.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Coordination of tax assignments including preparation of tax returns (T1, T2s, T4s, T5s, GST/HST), and coordination with the tax department to ensure queries are cleared and deadlines are met
- Involvement with work related to engagement assignments, including review, compilation, and bookkeeping engagements, in addition to personal and corporate tax returns
- Preparation of any adjustments required for personal tax returns and/or GST/HST filings
- Preparation of correspondence and assessment filings for personal and corporate tax returns to be approved by supervisor
- Providing assistance to clients with accounting software, bookkeeping, and data entry as assigned
- Responsibility for preparation and completion of working papers, financial statements and tax returns for compilation and review engagements according to Firm and regulatory standards for clients in a variety of businesses and non-profit enterprises
- Completion of additional ad-hoc duties or assignments as required.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs including Microsoft Word and Excel, and Quickbooks
Experience with Caseware and Taxprep computer programs will be considered an asset
Competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits plan, excellent mentorship support, opportunities for advancement and many other rewards.
Since 1987, DareHR has successfully provided a complete range of Integrated Human Capital Management Services to public and private sector organizations across North America.
The DareHR team of professionals will handle your HR projects the only way we know "Fast ", "Reliable", "Smart" GUARANTEED!
Our business is as diverse and unique as your organization's needs. Working as your partners, DareHR professionals design a suite of Integrated Human Capital Management (HCM) Services to enhance the performance and ultimate success of your enterprise.
A diverse and flexible workforce able to adapt to ever-changing business processes is critical in your environment. DareHR applies an innovative approach to providing you with services that ensure your organization will acquire efficient, experienced and innovative talent that are focused toward your organization's vision, goals and success.
DareHR provides people solutions across a wide variety of industry sectors to fulfill Executive, Managerial, Financial, Clerical, Secretarial, Industrial, Medical, and Legal roles.
Fri, 7 Apr 2017 19:53:09 PDT