Primary Function/Major Responsibilities:
1. Monthly Close Process (PFS01) / Canada (PFS99) & Clients (PFS02)
- Journal entry preparation and input during month and at month end close
- G/L posting and financial statement generation includes monthly reporting, quarterly summary reporting and YE reporting
- Financial statement review and budget variance analysis
- Bank statement reconciliation's includes daily cash entries, balancing of cash and AR reconciliation (AR recon Canada specific)
- General ledger account reconciliation's and analysis
- Maintain intercompany accounts and reconciliation's
2. Prepare and Maintain Budget and Forecast (when requested)
3. Maintain Fixed Asset records and inventory (Tax and Book)
4. Develop and Maintain Accounting Policy/Procedures
5. Assist with Training and Development of Staff Accounting Position
6. Audit Support & Preparation
- Comply with Company policies and provide support necessary to successfully complete annual Financial Statement Audit.
- Comply with Company policies and provide support necessary to successfully complete annual SSAE 16 audit.
7. Provides support to Accounting Manager, Staff Accounting, Accounts Payable & Treasury positions
8. Other duties and projects as required
Moderately high degree of complexity, operating from some established policies and procedures. Performs duties independently with limited supervision.
Specific Job Skills:
This position requires the following:
- Working knowledge of MSOffice Products, including Access, Excel, and Word
- Accounting software Knowledge (preferred Microsoft Dynamics SL)
- Fixed Asset software Knowledge (CiberMaxima/Dynamics SL)
- Advanced knowledge of GAAP and GL Accounting
- Multi Curency Accounting / Knowledge of Consolidation Accounting
- Lease/Loan accounting (helpful, but not required)
- Analyze data, calculate variables and formulas; and compute ratios, rates and percentages, technical journals, company reports and legal documents
- Prepare business letters and reports and financial statements using proper format
None at this time.
Telephone and written communication with clients, banks, vendors and staff members.
Education and/or Experience Required:
B.S. in accounting, 4-5 years accounting experience, Multi Currency Accounting a plus. CPA helpful, but not required.
Tue, 4 Apr 2017 08:02:34 PDT