Software Quality Engineer
SnapApp is a pioneering SaaS platform used by marketers to create captivating interactive content experiences for
their demand generation programs across the web, social, mobile, and email, all without ever having to tap
development resources. Our platform helps marketers stay agile and creative so they can move from ideation to
execution in hours or days instead of weeks or months. In short, SnapApp eliminates painful back and forth
development time. We have a best in class product (and customers who will vouch for it), and we're looking for the
right people to keep us there and widen the gap. Currently, we are based in Newton, MA, but we're moving to Boston
(the Back Bay) in May!
SO WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We're looking for a self-starting engineer passionate about software quality to join our small, but growing, engineering
team. We offer a supportive, fast-paced Agile work environment that encourages you to work and play hard. Sense of
humor required! If you are results-oriented, dedicated, and ready to contribute to create an unparalleled experience
for our customers, we'd love to speak with you.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
• You'll join a great technology team that utilizes cutting-edge technology
• You'll contribute to a growing technology and marketing company
• You'll work with leading publishers, cool brands, and innovative B2B companies
• You'll have the opportunity to establish Agile quality engineering practices
HOW WILL YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
• Create and run functional, regression, and performance test suites, while striking a balance between manual
and automated methods
• Introduce new technologies and tools for test automation
• Work with Product and Customer Success teams to diagnose customer issues
• Continuously evaluate and improve internal test processes
• Influence Agile software development process with quality engineering metrics
WHAT KIND OF EXPERIENCE SHOULD YOU HAVE?
• 3-5+ years of web-based QA experience for commercial SaaS products
• Extensive experience with cross-web browser testing
• Experience working with software QA automation tools and command of your favorite scripting language
such as Perl, Ruby, or Python
• Understanding of web browser standards, capabilities, and issues
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
• Experience with browser debugging tools and utilities such as Firebug, Charles
• Experience with various software lifecycle tools such as Git, JIRA
Experience working on an Agile SCRUM team is a plus
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A fun, pleasant disposition - we have a strict no jerks policy
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United
States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Mon, 17 Apr 2017 09:54:51 PDT