Credit Card Processing Manager
The Credit Card Operations Manager is responsible for establishing credit card processing operation efficiencies, creating best practices for credit card security and ensuring that credit card operations adhere to the organization's financial and business strategies.
The impact of this position ensures compliance with Payment Card Industry Compliance standards, continued ability to process credit cards, maintain optimal reserve and merchant rate by effectively managing chargebacks and processing framework
- Designs and implements credit card operations policies and procedures
- Provide guidance for Collections, Finance, and Credit Card Operations departments
- Daily interaction with all levels of the organization is required to coordinate, monitor, and provide assistance with all aspects of daily credit card processing, reconciliations, collections and fraud review.
- On-going Interaction with Managers and Executives of various departments to consult on projects, tasks or issues.
- Serve as primary contact for current Merchant Processor relationships. This will include varying payment processing companies - credit card (Visa, MC, Amex, Discover) domestically and internationally, check processing providers and private label cards.
- Will also interact with: PCI compliance providers, , accounts receivable service providers and banks
- Ensure validity and settlement of all credit card deposits
- Analyze new payment methodologies for decreased processing costs and efficient processing and propose payment processing alternatives to senior management.
- Implement and provide guidance for new system integration and payment processing framework
- Assist with PCI compliance initiatives throughout company
- Manage resolution efforts on credit card declines
- Evaluate and improve chargeback response and analyze percentages by product type
- Manage Subscription billing and recurring payment systems.
- Provide various monthly reports to Executive team on collection efforts and cash flow
- Manage Single Use Credit Card website interface for secure vendor payments
- Monitor membership write-off and cancellations and coordinate with sales teams and collections
Qualifications/Requirements of the Position:
- Experience in an organization with a high volume of credit card processing in a recurring/subscription billing model
- A 4 year degree in a relevant field plus 5 years working experience
- Proficient with Subscription billing and recurring payment systems
- 2 years of experience in MS Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and Outlook
Considered a Plus
- Experience with the Vindicia payment management platform
- Knowledgeable in Single Use, Virtual and Ghost card processes
- PCI Compliance knowledge
International Cruise & Excursions, Inc.(ICE) is dedicated to providing branded travel, leisure, and lifestyle products to our members. Our ICE slogan reads "Powered by Innovation," and we mean it. ICE adds value to each product that we offer by leveraging the power of vacations to enhance our partnered core businesses.
ICE services over 55 million consumers internationally through commercial, corporate, travel, and leisure memberships, and we are dedicated to forming long-term, strategic partnerships while providing members with world-class service, options, and amenities.
And while vacationing is our job, we take it very seriously. With state-of-the-art sales call centers located across the globe, ICE truly has a pulse on the travel industry. And we do not stop there. ICE's core values are "People, Passion, and Performance." Investing in our employees and their careers means investing in our future. Our on-site Scottsdale office amenities include: a subsidized cafe, health clinic, fitness center, salon and spa, and concierge services including car washes, dry cleaning, and discounted tickets to various local Phoenix attractions. ICE strives to give back to the community, and encourages others to give back as well, partnering with various local and international organizations that assist and support those in need. We believe that in working together, we can make everyone's life a little better.
We are proud to be recognized as a CareerBuilder Top Company to Work for in Arizona, Phoenix Business Journal's Best Places to Work winner, and one of Arizona''s Most Admired Companies. Our entrepreneurial spirit and talented employees encourage a friendly, successful work environment and that's what sets us apart. With over 2,000 employees worldwide, we're always looking to expand our ICE team with career-focused leaders who are committed to exceeding expectations.
Mon, 17 Apr 2017 15:09:51 PDT