Senior Java Developer
Eclaro is currently recruiting for a Sr. Java Developer with architect skills for one of our clients in Houston,Texas. This position is for a strong individual contributor on a global team. We are looking for a highly talented individual that is interested in learning about high level trading systems design and high performance engineering.
- Responsibilities are initially to develop and maintain the Program Trading System.
- Development and evolution of the code onto a single core sales OMS.
- Responsible for the end to end life-cycle of delivery into production.
- 3rd Line Production Support.
- Ability to face off to users and answer any support queries as well as gathering requirement where appropriate.
- Java server-side, Spring, Multi-threading, Message Oriented Middleware( Tibco EMS preferred), Design patterns, Linux, Sybase (or similar)
- Effective communicator able to manage multiple deliveries to tight timelines.
- Ability to grasp new technologies and flows rapidly.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a global team
- Effective communicator and able to communicate with FO users as well as technology colleagues.
- Equities product knowledge,
- Order Management Systems knowledge
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees
Mon, 27 Mar 2017 10:10:14 PDT