Mortgage Loan Processor
Must have recent experience as a Mortgage Loan Processor to apply.
Direct Mortgage Lender, expanding its operation and looking to hire a qualified, hardworking, and self-motivated individual with 2+ years of experience to join our processing team. This is a high pressure position that will require strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask. You must be able to handle a high volume of loans, while still remaining effective and accurate in assessing each loan.
High Salary plus Bonus per file
Benefits: Health Insurance, 401K, vacation plan
Please, email your resume
Responsibilities includes efficiently and accurately:
- Reviewing, compiling, and verifying the URLA data is complete and meets established standards, including type and amount of mortgage, borrower's FICO and amount of liabilities, borrower's income and length of employment, and sufficient assets for the program.
- Ordering all 3rd party services.
- Working with Loan Officer if program parameters are not met prior to submission.
- Communicating with 3rd party vendors, loan officers, and underwriters in a professional and courteous manner.
- Meeting or exceeding A&D Mortgage standards of Customer Service.
- Responding to all emails and phone calls received each day.
- Notifying team lead of any discrepancies or potential fraudulent activity.
- Utilizing team lead to assist with the processing of complicated scenarios or potential challenges.
- Submitting the loan file to underwriting for approval.
- Submitting the loan file to closing for settlement.
- Complying with all A&D Mortgage, RESPA, REGZ/TILA, and HMDA requirements for loans.
- Utilizing the appropriate AUS system and properly entering data into the AUS from the validated information on the URLA.
- Managing and keeping your pipeline up to date.
A&D MORTGAGE LLC IS A DIRECT MORTGAGE LENDER. COMPANY HAS BEEN IN BUSINESS UNDER THE SAME OWNERSHIP SINCE 1999. WE ARE RAPIDLY EXPANDING AND LOOKING FOR SELF-MOTIVATED, HARDWORKING PROFESSIONALS TO JOIN OUR TEAM.
Mon, 10 Apr 2017 10:47:10 PDT