Loan Compliance Officer
Eclaro is looking for a (Loan Compliance Officer) for an opportunity for our client in (Fairfield, CA)
The Lending Compliance Officer will implement and monitor the internal compliance audit monitoring program for the following departments: Residential Real Estate, Consumer Loan Center, Dealer Loan Center, Loan Services, Loan Documentations, Loan Adjustment and Commercial Hub's to ensure regulatory reporting and documentation requirements are met. This position will also serve as the primary lead for all credit-related regulatory compliance, consumer, and commercial:
- Policies and procedures
- Risk assessments
- Implement new laws and regulations
- Monitoring- fair lending, TILA, adverse notices, flood, credit bureau reporting, data integrity, etc.
The LCO consults and coordinates with Business Unit Compliance Officers, senior management, and internal audit department personnel regarding new and revised legislations and regulations, and revisions and new additions to policies, procedures and products. This position must maintain working relationship with the Compliance Departments and participate as a member of Bank's Regulatory Compliance Committee.
-Work experience within the mortgage and consumer lending functions of a financial institution
-In-depth working knowledge of the following lending regulations:
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act (REG B)
- Truth in Lending Act (REG Z)
- Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (REG C)
- Real Estate Settlement Procedure Act (RESPA & REG X)
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- Flood Insurance Regulation
- Fair Lending Act
- Fair Housing Act
- State Banking lending laws
- Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac/FHA/VA guidelines and the loan process from, underwriting through servicing
- Working knowledge of the lending function from product development to implementation
- Audit, underwriting and secondary market documentation knowledge is required
- 3-5 years of experience as a Compliance Officer
- Must be currently in or recently left the same type of position
- Must have an emphasis on lending regulations
- Indirect lending experience
- Experience interpreting laws and regulations, especially lending
- Experience marketing information and prepare regulatory experience as well
- Less than 3 employers in the last 10 years min.
- CRA experience
- CRCM Certification also nice to have
- Prefer lending laws and regulations
- Need strong analytical skills
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees
Mon, 27 Mar 2017 13:18:07 PDT