Interim Finance Project Manager
Our client, a multi-billion dollar company located in the San Gabriel Valley wants you now! You will roll up your sleeves as you coordinate projects, establish and maintain databases necessary for data tracking, support and documentation. When you get into the driver's seat of this role, you will show your expertise in evaluating and researching operational issues, data collection and analysis. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate!
- Develops and prepares reports to support financial and operational needs.
- Uses statistical, economic and financial principles and techniques to prepare reports.
- Make recommendations related to financial trends, economic and business forecasts
- Helps to identify/devise appropriate research and data survey tools and techniques and ensure the proper use of these tools
- Evaluates operational techniques, programs, and practices to ensure most economic operation and makes recommendations for necessary changes
- Participates in the evaluation and research of operational issues, data collection, analysis and documentation of findings. Works collaboratively with management on the performance improvement process
- Communicates findings to management and helps in presentation of findings as requested
- Establishes/maintains databases necessary for data tracking, support and documentation
- Assists management in evaluating data and other analytical tools to use for analysis and presentation of information
- Responds to ad-hoc requests for financial/statistical information from management
- Assist with evaluation and determination of adequacy of internal controls for SCE
- Must have work experience in internal controls.
Bachelor's degree in Finance and Accounting required.
Public Accounting experience a plus.
Our client is a growing International Retail Chain with operations in 30+ countries!
Monterey Park, CA
Sun, 26 Mar 2017 12:36:14 PDT