Account Executive (Construction Restoration/Insurance)
American Technologies, Inc. (ATI) is one of the largest privately owned restoration contractors in the United States. ATI is one of the fastest growing firms in the country and is looking for the best employees in the industry to fill this new opening. As a family business, we take pride in our employees by supporting them with above industry benefits, pay and training. Recently, ATI has been ranked in several leading industry magazines with accolades as follows:
- Top 3 Restoration Contractors in the United States
- Top 10 Abatement Contractors in the United States
- Top Contractor Based in the Western United States
- Inc. Magazine One Of The Fastest Growing Companies
- Top Specialty Contractors in the United States
ATI is continuing to expand into new markets and opening new office locations.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Participate in industry events for the purposes of networking.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Knowledge of the Restoration Industry a MUST!
**Property Management Knowledge a Plus**
American Technologies, Inc. has been in business for the past 28 years with 800+ employees have been part of the ATI team for longer than 20 years. We are a family-owned and operated business with a professional culture, which sets us apart in our industry. Apply with us and become part of something bigger.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, disability or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Mon, 17 Apr 2017 14:55:30 PDT