Post Doctoral (ID)
Open April 20th, 2016 through April 22nd, 2017
If you apply to this recruitment by April 22nd, 2017, you will have until April 23rd, 2017 to complete your application.
The Department of Medicine in the School of Medicine, University of California, Irvine, is anticipating openings for a Postdoctoral Research for a currently available position for work on DOD supported studies of novel adjuvant and antigen targets for the purpose of optimizing vaccine development.
Applicants should have strong background in immunology and experience in performing animal studies, in vitro/cell culture experiments, fundamental molecular biology techniques, and a strong background in flow cytometry techniques and analysis.
Applicants should complete an online application profile and submit a cover letter detailing their scientific background and unique scientific skills they brings to this project, a curriculum vitae and 2 letters of reference.
Please log onto UC Irvine's RECRUIT located at-
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy."
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
2-4 letters of reference required
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now