Finance Analysis Manager, Radiology
Working Title: Finance Analysis Manager, Radiology
Position Type: University Managerial and Professional Staff
Department: Department of Radiology
Posting Date: 04-17-2017
The Department of Radiology & Medical Imaging is seeking a Finance Analysis Manager who is responsible for overseeing all aspects of financial operations, including financial management, budgeting, reporting, forecasts, revenues, accounts payable, accounts reconciliation, data analysis/interpretation, and compliance with generally accepted accounting principles to ensure accurate and timely financial statements.
Incumbent works in collaboration with the department management team, Department Chair, nine Division Directors, Chief Operating Officer, faculty, staff, and others within and outside of the department to address financial management issues, including identifying trends and variances as well as the impact on business practices that affect strategic direction.
Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or a related field and at least 10 years of progressively responsible experience in accounting, finance or business administration required. Supervisory and/or staff management experience also required.
This position is restricted and contingent upon the continuation of funding.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Ability to collect, analyze, and interpret complex financial information; provide specialized advice, and present to University leaders.
2. Deep knowledge of and ability to align financial reporting and analysis function with University, state, and federal policies and regulations. Mastery of program information.
3. Ability to advise teams. Demonstrate experience building, leading, motivating, and assessing small professional teams.
4. Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication in daily interactions. Proven ability to clearly articulate specific information, team mission, vision, and goals. Actively participate in on-going dialog, and serve on appropriate University committees.
5. Strong knowledge of and ability to access University systems. Ability to advise team on implementation and modification processes and technology changes relative to the financial reporting and analysis function.
6. Exemplify the University's educational mission, strategic aims, and programs.
E-mail a Friend: jobs.virginia.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=81644