Eclaro is recruiting for a Java Developer for one of our direct financial clients.
Although this is a Java Developer position, the manager would also consider candidates with a strong C++ background as well.
We are a growing team of dedicated software developers using cutting-edge web development technologies and the latest development methodologies. While reaping the benefits of stability and financial support for being part of a big corporation, our team works as a small startup would. We freely share our ideas, each person bringing with him or her different experience, and we are always helping out one another using the different skill sets we bring with us. We are not nearly as constrained by corporate standards as is in many companies when it comes to new ideas and new technologies. In fact, management's unquestioned support cannot be over emphasized. Everyone in the team has a stake in our exciting projects, and everyone is proud of their role. We are eager to have more open-minded and highly skilled, smart people join.
The Application Developer for the Integrated Credit Risk Desktop program within Core Credit Risk Technology will partner with technology colleagues to develop the functionality and user experience of the strategic integrated platform.
- 5+ years of experience in developing enterprise applications, solid understanding of core Java concepts, including algorithms and concurrency
- In-depth experience working with application servers such as Weblogic, Tomcat on Unix/Linux
- 3+ years working with search engine technology on large datasets, experience with Elasticsearch preferred, Solr will also be considered
- Understand Lucene inverted index internals, performance implications in document mapping design
- Solid experience in search engine DSL in performing queries, filters, faceted search and caching to minimize memory and improve latency
- Familiarity with performance tuning within a cluster, node level replication, shard allocation and document routing
- Keeping abreast of current technologies, interested in researching new technologies to solve problems
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with others including business analysts, software developers and project managers
- Good understanding of database technologies, including Oracle, Sybase.
- Experience in Spring a plus
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees
New York, NY
Thu, 30 Mar 2017 14:47:49 PDT