Marketing Director - Nursing Facility
Who Are We?
Seaport 17th is a Santa Monica based skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility. Our staff strives for excellence in care, patient service/experience and being the go-to option for rehab in Santa Monica and the surrounding communities.
At Seaport, we offer comprehensive rehabilitation programs including, Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies. Our facility is designed for people who have complex medical conditions, or are recovering from surgery or illness. Each resident receives ongoing healthcare assessments from our staff of highly trained and interdisciplinary team members.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in marketing and community relations, while being a strategic thinker driven by meeting and exceeding sales goals.
The Marketer's overall goal is to increase patient census within the nursing home while working with other members of the intake and admissions team. Developing and maintaining relationships with healthcare professionals in the industry for the purpose of generating appropriate patient referrals/admissions.
Marketer will work under the general supervision of the Director of Business Development.
Background will include:
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
• 2 years of sales/marketing experience preferred.
• Strong time management skills.
• Proven ability to manage a sales territory and contact database.
• Proven ability to generate and maintain relationships with new and existing accounts.
• Valid and current auto insurance and driver's license is required.
Summary of Major Functions:
- Collaborate with supportive team members on development of new target markets.
- Use Innovative approaches to existing and future target markets to build and maintain census.
- Maintain positive relationships with referral sources.
- Safeguard privacy and confidentiality.
- Comply with state and federal regulatory requirements regarding all marketing, outreach and enrollment activities.
- Collect data for Admission activities.
- Maintain and update the marketing materials, presentations.
- Perform community outreach activities including presentations, and coordinate special events.
- Other duties as required.
Please respond to job add with the following code: SP17
Santa Monica, CA
Sat, 8 Apr 2017 09:49:43 PDT