- Bank reconciliation
- Ensure appropriate recording of business revenues and expenses
- Income reconciliation to separate billing system (if applicable)
- Payroll (understand the requirements and may prepare or work with payroll service)
- Provide knowledgeable guidance to clients to ensure compliant payroll and personnel records.
- Understand and provide accurate reporting of employee benefits.
- Understand the Balance Sheet and know when it is appropriate to reconcile these accounts to supporting documents
- Understand, be able to set up, and maintain a properly organized Chart of Accounts.
- Record asset acquisitions appropriately and maintain fixed asset file/schedule/database
- Understand the requirements, and prepare taxes and financial reports.
- Maintain vendor files and collects necessary information for various reporting requirements.
- Create a solid filing system for A/P
- Maintain existing internal control procedures
The following qualifications are preferred:
- Associates degree in Accounting
- Certified Bookkeeper
Dominion is a full service, professional environmental consulting firm that provides a multifaceted array of environmental services. We specialize in services to assess, manage and resolve environmental health, safety, and regulatory compliance issues by project design and professional oversight.
Founded in 1988, Dominion is a management owned corporation. The Corporate office is located in Phoenix, Arizona and operates as the central hub for all environmental programs. Outside of Phoenix, Dominion maintains full time offices in the following locations:
Show Low, Arizona / Las Vegas, Nevada / Greenwood Village, Colorado
Sat, 8 Apr 2017 11:06:26 PDT