EPIC FORMS Designer
EPIC FORMS Designer
Eclaro is looking for an EPIC FORMS Designer, for an opportunity for our client in Austin
Applied Epic Templates, Proposals, and Custom Forms Designer
Experience / Characteristics:
- Strong computer experience including advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel. Ability to work with merge variables and nested IF statements within MS Word
- More than basic knowledge (moderate to advanced preferred) of Applied Epic
- Excellent grammar and writing skills with an emphasis in technical writing
- Detail oriented with an eye for neatness and design
- Insurance industry understanding with respect to insurance terminology and coverage with an emphasis in P&C agency operations
- Work closely with Marketing, Legal & Compliance and Sales operations to design and/or create Applied Epic Templates, Proposals, and Custom Forms within Applied's Epic platform
- Create an inventory of existing / required documents across all offices
If interested, you may contact:
Rhosiel Anne Amorsolo
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees
Tue, 11 Apr 2017 16:12:12 PDT