Behavior Intervention Specialist (Bi Lingual Spanish)
We are currently looking for Behavior Intervention Specialists in various locations: Northridge, Santa Clarita, San Fernando Valley and Palmdale! This is a part-time position from: 2:00pm - 8:00pm weekdays and weekend. The therapists must be open on weekends and late time during the week also. *Hours determined by the family's availability.
Individuals are to provide one-to-one support to children with Autism and other developmental disabilities in the school and/or home setting.
Candidate will be responsible for implementing behavioral strategies under the guidance of a case supervisor.
- Candidates with a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology or a related field such as Education or Speech Therapy. Applicants familiar with: ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) methodologies and practices, Special Education, Psychology, Child Development, Counseling, or other closely related field - will be given priority.
- 2 years experience working with children with developmental disabilities / behavior problems.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish-Speaking) a plus!
- To process excellent communication skills: must relate well to children and their families.
- Very good working knowledge in all applicable computer programs (familiar with Viber and have available data package).
- Experience working in home setting.
- Willing to work evening hours (2:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.) and weekends as needed.
- Reliable Transportation, Valid driver's license and auto insurance.
- Ability to provide negative TB test results. Ability to clear FBI & DOJ fingerprinting
- Team player.
Please note, required 50 hours paid training is to be completed within 2 weeks from hired date. Part One Training is conducted on Saturdays.
For further consideration, please apply online today (www.b-est.org) or email your resume to (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Behavior Education Services Team (B.E.S.T.) is a licensed and accredited provider of special education services. We pride ourselves in our professionalism and our results. We provide outstanding therapy and training services for children with developmental disabilities.
Our management team is comprised of individuals who holds Masters and Doctorate degrees, some of whom are also Board Certified Behavior Analysts.
Sat, 8 Apr 2017 13:26:27 PDT