Client Services Analyst/UKHC
UK HealthCare Information Technology Services has posted the Customer Service
Representative/Client Services Analyst role. This role will be held accountable for
establishing strong credibility & collaboration with our physicians, customers,
department leadership, affiliated organizations, and all I.T. staff members. This is a highly matrixed organization which requires excellent interpersonal skills, persuasion and influencing skills, ability to participate in large multi-disciplinary teams with significant amount of varied work assignments. The successful Client Services Analyst is responsible for tier 1 end-user support; incident and request intake, documentation, and resolution. Additional responsibilities include; adherence to the UK HealthCare Behavioral Expectations; and adherence to departmental goals, policies, and procedures. UK HealthCare is a comprehensive healthcare system consisting of the medical, nursing, health sciences, public health, dental and pharmacy patient care activities of the University of Kentucky in Lexington, KY, and in several off-site locations. UK HealthCare is expanding through the construction of a new hospital and potential future acquisitions. All UK HealthCare employees commit to providing excellent service and promoting a positive image while adhering to UK HealthCare Behavioral Expectations and Standards which include being: customer centered, service focused, quality driven, resource wise, and growth oriented.
Please apply for any and all positions you feel qualified, if you do not apply for a
specific position you cannot be considered for the position.
Client Services Analyst/UKHC
Client Services Analyst
H3997:EVPHA Information Technology
Type of Position
Position Time Status
Click here for more information about equivalencies:
Required Related Experience
Required License/ Registration/Certification
ITIL v.3 or 2011 Foundation
Sitting for extended periods.
40 hours. Desk is staffed 9:00 AM -8Pm Monday thru Friday.
Microsoft Windows Experience; MacOS Experience; Troubleshooting Experience on
various computing devices including workstations, laptops, mobile devices, printers, telephones, etc.
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities?
Requires knowledge and skills of a professional area outside health care such as public relations, information systems, etc.
Deadline to Apply
University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Please describe how your work experience directly relates to this position.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Please indicate the number of years of paid work experience you have in a client/customer service role in a healthcare environment. (i.e. hospital, ambulatory, medical insurance or billing, etc.).
- More than 0, up through 6 months
- More than 6 months, up through 1 year
- More than 1 year
- * In your paid work experience for a service desk, please indicate the average number of calls received per month by your team.
- Less than 1000
- More than 1000, up through 2500
- More than 2500, up through 5000
- More than 5000, up through 8000
- More than 8000
- * Please indicate the number of years of paid work experience you have working on Information Technology projects.
- More than 0, up through 2 years
- More than 2 years, up through 4 years
- More than 4 years
- * This position requires you to obtain ITIL v.3 or 2011 Foundation within one year of hire date. Are you aware of this requirement?
- * UK HealthCare recognizes the patient as our premier customer and promises to provide excellent customer services to patients, colleagues, co-workers and all others who seek our services. By applying for a position with UK HealthCare, I am indicating my commitment to service excellence and expressing my agreement to consistently recognize that: - Our customer is every person we come into contact with during our workday. - Service is being flexible, courteous and respectful while anticipating and fulfilling the needs of our customers. - Quality is the foundation of everything we do. It is our desire to provide exceptional service to every patient and customer we serve. - Careful, efficient and responsible management of our resources is vital to our success. - We want to attract, develop and retain highly skilled and competent co-workers, which will in turn achieve customer loyalty and promote the growth of UK HealthCare. By submitting my application for employment with UK HealthCare, I acknowledge that I will be held accountable to follow the UK HealthCare Behavioral Expectations if selected for a position with UK HealthCare. Do you agree to abide by the UK HealthCare Standards?
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter