Clinical Application Analyst II/UKHC
Participates in the implementation and ongoing application maintenance and
support of the inpatient and ambulatory EMR and associated products to include, but not limited to, building and maintaining orders, order sets, clinical documentation, enhancements, product feature/service packs, patches and upgrades. Monitors
and performs daily maintenance and audit of critical application files to ensure
performance and data integrity between interacting and interfacing systems. Performs problem analysis and impact in support of decisions and planning in
application processes. Effectively collaborate and coordinate vendor resources
in problem resolution. In collaboration with ITS Integration monitors and resolves interface issues. Actively participate in the development of test scenarios and execution of unit, functional/system and integration testing. UK HealthCare is a comprehensive healthcare system consisting of the medical,
nursing, health sciences, public health, dental and pharmacy patient care
activities of the University of Kentucky in Lexington, KY, and in several off-site
locations. UK HealthCare is expanding through the construction of a new
hospital and potential future acquisitions. All UK HealthCare employees commit
to providing excellent service and promoting a positive image while adhering to UK HealthCare Behavioral Expectations and Standards which include being: customer centered, service focused, quality driven, resource wise, and growth oriented.
Clinical Application Analyst II/UKHC
Clinical Application Analyst II
H3997:EVPHA Information Technology
Type of Position
Position Time Status
Click here for more information about equivalencies:
Required Related Experience
Required License/ Registration/Certification
The physical requirements of this position include handling of light-weight objects up to
10 pounds, and regularly sitting at a workstation for extended periods of time with repetitive motion such as typing.
Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pm. May include some overtime, holiday, and other shift requirements.
The ideal candidate will have four years experience implementing and supporting
healthcare applications with two (2) years experience with Eclipse/Allscripts Sunrise
Clinical Manager or SRx pharmancy 5.0 and higher preferred.
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities?
Bachelor's degree plus four years experience implementing and supporting healthcare applications, highly preferred. Experience with Eclipse/Allscripts Sunrise Clinical Manager or SRx pharmacy 5.0 and higher preferred. Professional License: R.N, R.R.T or Certified Pharmacy Technician preferred.
Deadline to Apply
University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Select the option which best describes your highest level of responsibility implementing and supporting clinical application systems.
- Team Member/Lead
- Healthcare Applications Vendor
- Healthcare IT Manager
- Healthcare IT Director or Higher
- * Please indicate the number of years of paid work experience you have implementing and supporting clinical systems.
- More than 0, up through 3 years
- More than 3 years, up through 5 years
- More than 5 years, up through 7 years
- More than 7 years
- * Please select which describes your work experience in healthcare.
- Team Member/Clinician
- Application Vendor
- Application Analyst
- Director or Higher
- * Please describe how your work experience directly relates to this position.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Briefly describe your experience with Eclipse/Allscripts Sunrise Clinical Manager or SRx pharmacy 5.0.
(Open Ended Question)
- * UK HealthCare recognizes the patient as our premier customer and promises to provide excellent customer services to patients, colleagues, co-workers and all others who seek our services. By applying for a position with UK HealthCare, I am indicating my commitment to service excellence and expressing my agreement to consistently recognize that: - Our customer is every person we come into contact with during our workday. - Service is being flexible, courteous and respectful while anticipating and fulfilling the needs of our customers. - Quality is the foundation of everything we do. It is our desire to provide exceptional service to every patient and customer we serve. - Careful, efficient and responsible management of our resources is vital to our success. - We want to attract, develop and retain highly skilled and competent co-workers, which will in turn achieve customer loyalty and promote the growth of UK HealthCare. By submitting my application for employment with UK HealthCare, I acknowledge that I will be held accountable to follow the UK HealthCare Behavioral Expectations if selected for a position with UK HealthCare. Do you agree to abide by the UK HealthCare Standards?
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter