Sr. Applications Consultant
AMS CAD + CAFM Solutions is looking for senior level application consultants to assist in CAFM (Computer-Aided Facilities Management) software implementations.
The following technical skills are required:
- Strong SQL Server Database experience
- Strong experience in creating Reports
- Strong understanding of Relational Databases
In addition, the following non-technical skills are required:
- Project Management experience
- Experience working in a team development environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong communication skills - English
- Strong problem-solving skills
Additional desired skills include:
- AutoCAD experience
- Understanding of Facilities Management
- SQL Service Reporting Services
- SQL Service Integration Services
- Visual Basic/C# .NET Experience
There is a huge opportunity for a self-motivated, eager individual to grow in the company based on their performance. The position typically requires working either at our office in Fairfield, NJ or on-site at customers primarily in the tri-state area and often involves managing and participating in multiple CAD/CAFM projects with varying responsibilities. This position is great for those special individuals who love to learn new technology, face different challenges, and make an impact in the company.
If you think that this opportunity is right for you, call us today at (973)882-8008.
AMS CAD + CAFM Solutions is an software consulting firm and an Autodesk Authorized Developer, Value-Added Reseller and Training Center. AMS provides CAD-related products and services to help companies solve their manufacturing, AEC and facility management-related business problems. AMS offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and the opportunity to join a growing company with great people and a challenging, rewarding work environment. Learn more about us at www.amscad.com.
Sun, 16 Apr 2017 11:15:04 PDT