Senior Account Manager
Our rapidly growing, technology-focused marketing agency is seeking a qualified, Account Manager with agency experience to join our growing team. As Account Manager, you will build and manage a dedicated account team and handle all client initiatives end-to-end. Your primary area of focus will be managing your core group of clients across all aspects of the business including - strategy, social media, creative, editorial content development, web design and brand building. You will make use of the full traditional and digital media marketing mix to drive for results, innovate every day, and lead a dynamic, driven team to do the same.
This role involves deep dedication to ones' clients, a desire to contribute to creating a superior service-oriented organization, and aiding in collectively envisioning what our future can be.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- 7+ years experience in a commercial media and/or marketing agency environment a must
- Proven, superior account management and client service experience
- Deep experience with digital media, marketing, advertising and technology and an active interest in how digital innovation is driving change. In particular, you'll need experience with large scale, multi-touch campaign planning and execution processes and experience with ROI measurement.
- Strong creative marketing skills; ability to analyze technology-focused content, draw conclusions, and develop insightful outreach campaigns required
- Highly developed interpersonal, team building and relationship management skills.
- Effective communication, presentation, influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong organizational skills to effectively manage smooth flow of work through the agency.
- Ability to motivate and develop staff as well as delegate effectively
- Client service experience in the VAR technology sector a plus
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing, dynamic agency providing cutting edge-work for the nations leading technology companies. Gain the opportunity to take on additional responsibilities, help develop new products ans services and significantly build upon your skills and experience.
Competitive Salary and Benefits, Healthcare Package Provided.
Recently named NH Rising Star Award Winner "Coolest NH Company to Work for Young Professionals," and "NH Best Businesses to Work for Top 20." We are a leading provider of creative, marketing communications to the technology industry. Our core team of creative professionals is made up of account managers, marketing strategists, marketing and technology writers and PR specialists, graphic and web designers, production specialists -- working together to fulfill our clients sophisticated communication needs in the technology and VAR (value added re-sellers) space.
We help our client's meet their key business objectives through dynamic, engaging brand materials, strategically planned events, and a integrated, highly targeted, cross-communication strategies.
As listed on the 2016 Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Privately Held US companies, Lauchlan invites you to be part of crafting a dynamic future for yourself, your team and the company as a whole.
Learn more at www.lauchlanx.com
Sun, 16 Apr 2017 06:29:19 PDT