JOB DESCRIPTION - "PROJECT SURVEYOR"
ANDREGG GEOMATICS is seeking a Project Surveyor to support our efforts in our Northern, California Office. The Project Surveyor will support coordination and direction of field crew operations to ensure that projects are completed within technical, project, budgetary, and time-line constraints. Monitors, informs and reports directly to the Project Manager. Reviews projects for compliance with Company policies and standards. Ensures a smooth interface with other disciplines within the project team.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDED BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• When necessary, represents company and its clients at various project meetings.
• Ensures compliance with internal Total Quality Management (TQM) program
• Portrays professional and courteous image of the company.
• Survey construction calculations and client design data integration.
• Correspondence with design team, contractors and Company staff.
• AutoCAD Civil 3-D, CAD work for Survey Maps and Topos.
• Other Office duties as required.
• Trimble Hardware and Software.
BASIC EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Has 5 years experience in land surveying and construction staking.
• Has effective office management, oral, and written communication skills.
• Software Experience, (AutoCAD C3D, MS Office, Outlook, etc.)
• Professional Land Surveyor or Land Surveyor In Training or technical equivalent.
• Knowledge of Trimble equipment and software
• Salary dependent on experience and abilities
Land Survey Company
Sun, 16 Apr 2017 15:01:42 PDT