As a key member of our Information Technology and operations team, you will be responsible for ensuring that our systems maintain high-availability within AWS EC-2 and Azure AD / O365 environments and for supporting our network of internal users.
- Maintain, monitor, and update various server platforms in a cloud environment including: Linux Server, Windows Server, and O365.
- Manage capacity planning and disaster recovery.
- Collaborate in a team environment to adequately forecast technology needs.
- Support our team of Windows, Mac, and Linux users
- Demonstrated Experience in:
- Microsoft Azure AD / O365
- Ubuntu Linux 14.x and 16x LTS
- Scripting for Deployment & Management of Applications
- SAML & SSO support
- Practical Experience with:
- Networking Configuration and Management
- Cloud Environments & Architecture (AWS & Azure)
- Handing Public / Private Key Infrastructure
- Use and Customization of Virtual Environments
- Technical Writing (documentation)
- Windows platform
- macOS platform
- Additional Linux platforms (Red Hat Enterprise, CentOS)
- Willingness to assist in Help Desk role
- Obtained certifications in your field of discipline (LPI, MCSE, CCNA)
- Exceptional common sense
Would you like to be part of the team that is rapidly becoming the leader in the Healthcare patient payment processing market? If so, Salucro Healthcare Solutions has the opportunity for you. Salucro is a high-growth Software and Service Company specializing in payment solutions for the $600B+ Self-Pay Healthcare market. We are seeking dynamic and talented people to join our team and take responsibility for supporting our rapidly growing customer base.
Salary/Wage range is competitive including comprehensive benefits and a matching 401(k) and will be discussed with the hiring manager prior to employment. Salucro is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.
Sun, 16 Apr 2017 10:03:48 PDT