Signature Reduction Analyst
Signature Reduction Analyst
Who we are: Axom Technologies is a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned, Small Business that was founded over 10+ years ago based on the idea of delivering quality expert services while supporting national security. Throughout the years Axom has been nationally recognized for several awards that were based around quality, program support, company growth and success. We pride ourselves on being able to swiftly adapt to new project needs and to rapidly changing conditions in the worlds of defense, security and intelligence. We relish opportunities to produce outstanding technical products and services for our clients.
Why Axom? Axom Technologies offers an opportunity to work on exciting programs within the fields of Software Development, Cyber, IT, and Mission Support. Axom utilizes cutting edge technologies and continuously seeks to develop innovative tools not on the market today. We offer a diversified customer portfolio that allows our employees to grow their technical muscles and produce work they can engage in and are proud of. Our most tenured employees have stayed here because they have experienced exciting technical and mission projects all while being part of a small business environment that puts the employee first. Axom offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits, enticing 401k options and opportunities for career advancements. Check us out and see why we are one of the area's fastest growing Government Contractors!
Benefits / Axom Team Perks: Axom always seeks top tiered talent and expect their very best performance. In return, we offer a welcoming environment for our team to not only be successful, but to also thrive in. We are passionate about our team, our work, and our achievements.
- Competitive and above market value salaries.
- Comprehensive health insurance plan.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company paid contribution (up to 6% of your salary, immediately vested. No waiting!)
- Annual bonus plan.
- Flexible work schedules.
- 4 weeks Paid Time Off, plus 10 Federal holidays.
- Generous referral bonuses.
- Performance-based spot bonuses.
- Company outings to local sporting events, company picnics, luncheons, intramural sports, open-houses and other various company sponsored events.
- Paid training - if you need it, you get it! We also offer access to an extensive online course catalog for unlimited training options.
- Room for growth and expansion of skill sets- Axom has over 20 funded contracts supporting various customers.
TS/SCI with a CI or Full Scope Polygraph
Axom Technologies is currently seeking a talented Signature Reduction Analyst to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will have experience in the following areas:
• Assist with the development of new providers through research or meetings when required; conduct data management, file maintenance and maintain organizational tools to track and record actions; create reports, information papers, and briefings when required.
• Coordinate with other DoD and Government agencies for the acquisition of BUSINESS products to support DoD operations. Conduct briefings and attend staff-level meetings when requested.
• Train new contract employees and develop training materials as needed; assist customers and providers on the acquisition of BUSINESS products and advise on the use, maintenance and other procedures pertaining to the BUSINESS products.
• Report to division chief actions taken to assist customers.
• Coordinate with customers and providers to fix or maintain acquisition of BUSINESS products through face-to-face meetings, e-mail, or telephonic communication.
• Five (5) years of progressive experience in customer support to demanding clientele where immediate action and reaction to last minute requirements was expected.
• This support occurs while simultaneously completing routine actions.
• Additional experience in the development or execution of tracking acquisition or products is highly desired.
Experience. BS/BA degree in business administration, or related field(s), and/or demonstrated leadership abilities in prior assignments.
We relish opportunities to produce outstanding technical products and services for our clients.
At Axom Technologies, we pride ourselves on delivering IT, cyber and engineering work that leads the industry. We pride ourselves on being able to swiftly adapt to new project needs and to rapidly changing conditions in the worlds of defense, security and intelligence.
And we value and admire the sharp, passionate professionals on our team who achieve all those things.
As a dynamic, fast-growing, industry-leading company, we believe Axom Technologies is a great place to work. Here IT, cyber and engineering professionals can flex their professional muscles, produce work they can be proud of, and ensure they stay at the forefront of their industry. At Axom, you'll always have a new challenge to interest you and a new opportunity to learn.
Axom Technologies announces our 10-10 referral program! All current Axom Employees that refer a software candidate will receive a 10k referral bonus upon that candidate being placed on an Axom contract! The candidate being referred will also receive a 10k sign-on bonus of their own after being placed on an Axom contract! 10k for the referrer, 10k for the candidate!! For more details please visit us at http://axomtech.com/careers.php, follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin to receive updates on openings as well!
Annapolis Junction, MD
Sun, 16 Apr 2017 08:19:30 PDT