Cognius is a tight knit group of analysts, software engineers, and data scientists building new ways for people to find their next job. We're going on 15 months old, profitable from the start, and growing.
Our analyst team gets to work on all aspects of our business, from optimizing user experience on the site to monetization in order to help users find new jobs. We work with MySQL, Python, R, Excel, and more, though no prior knowledge of programming is required.
We're looking for analytical thinkers interested in scaling our business and using big data to help users find the best job for them.
Come help us solve cool problems, grow the startup, and fix online job search!
Who You Are:
- You have a Bachelor's in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Physics, or another quantitative field.
- You have the flexibility and self-motivation to thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial culture.
- You're comfortable presenting your findings and recommendations to others, able to make a strong case while remaining receptive to feedback.
- You have a demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- You have passions and interests outside of work - you aren't just your job.
- Bonus points for previous experience with online marketing analytics and knowledge of SQL or statistical packages like SAS, SPSS, or R..
Things You'll Like About Cognius:
- We value and encourage creative thinking & intellectual curiosity.
- There are no silos here: you'll have a very clear understanding of how your work matters to the company.
- You'll find interesting new challenges every day on the forefront of online marketing.
- You'll be part of a passionate, diverse team with broad skills and interests.
- We have fun! Frequent company outings, lunches, and parties.
- We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a relaxed work environment with plenty of perks.
Sun, 16 Apr 2017 11:05:03 PDT