Help Desk Technician
Under general supervision, provide technical software, hardware, and network problem resolution to clients. The Help Desk Technician receives and responds to customer inquiries and requests for technical assistance via the help desk management system.
Qualified candidate must have great customer service skills and able to work with wide range of personalities. This position requires the candidate to provide phone support and to travel around to various clients. The candidate must have great communication skills, over the phone or otherwise. Must be able to effectively perform root cause analysis, troubleshoot a wide variety of issues and document resolution methods when necessary.
The candidate chosen for this position will be required to participate in rotating 24/7 on-call schedule to handle customer issues reported after business hours.
• Must have a minimum of 2 years of consulting support experience. Must have demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence. Distinctive problem solving and analytical skills.
• Must take ownership until problem is resolved, be customer service focused, be eager to expand knowledge, take on new challenges, be a self starter. The qualified candidate will be expected to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Advanced knowledge of and troubleshooting skills with Windows client, server operating systems, NAS, Active Directory, Business applications, and Firewalls, is a MUST.
• Experience with various utilities such as anti-virus, disk replication, and disk partitioning software.
• Experience with troubleshooting network related issues.
• Good oral and written communication skills with an ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals and effectively present information and respond to question from groups both inside and outside of the department.
• Windows 2003/2008/2012 Server
• Windows SBS 2003/2008/2011 Server
• Linux Operating Systems a Plus
• Virtualization VMWare / Hyper-V
• Active Directory/Group Policy
• Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010/2013
• Blackberry Enterprise Server
• Small-Medium Business Applications
• Enterprise level Antivirus and Backup Solutions (Symantec, Mcafee, Veritas)
• Local Area Network (LAN)
• Network Attached Storage (NAS)
• Virtual Private Network (VPN)
• Cisco Routing and Networking
• Wireless/Remote Access
• Network printers
• Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Win 7, Win 8
• Mac OS X Operating Systems
• Microsoft Office 2003/2007/2010/2013
• Workstation troubleshooting (DHCP issues, printer issues, file share permissions, Virus removal)
• Smartphones (Blackberry, iPhone, Andriod)
• Network Discovery, Assessments, and Written Analysis
• Setup, configuration, and maintenance of Windows Servers
• Implementation of Hosted Exchange E-mail services
• Support Windows Servers & Active Directory
• Physical to Virtual Migrations, support, and maintenance
• Setup, configuration, and maintenance of Local Area Networks
• Configuration of Firewalls/Routers
• Troubleshoot LAN/WAN connectivity issues
• Troubleshoot internet connectivity problems
• Virus and spyware detection and removal
• Desktop support for multiple users in multiple locations
• Configuration of iPhone, Android & Blackberry
• Install and set up network printers
• Outlook and E-mails
• Microsoft Office Suite
NOT REQUIRED BUT PREFERRED SKILL:
• Mac OS X Operating Systems
• Linux Operating Systems
• Associate / Bachelor Degree
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk, stand/sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Position will be Salary / Negotiable based on experience
Only local candidates will be considered as no relocation or per diem is available.
Candidates must be able to successfully pass a background check and drug screen.
AhelioTech's goal has always been to make outsourcing IT support services easy and affordable for small and medium size businesses. Since it's inception, AhelioTech has helped hundreds of companies optimize the value they receive from technology resources.
Today, we have a team of full-time employees who have the business and technical experience it takes to help you accomplish your goals. We aren't just a technology company, we're expert IT consultants. This means we not only help solve technology problems, we assess our clients' business environments and IT needs in order to propose optimized solutions. We use a flexible and simple consultative approach that will allow you to make an informed decision on the right solution for your specific situation.
AhelioTech helps growing businesses identify, evaluate, and implement solutions that use new and existing technology & resources that improve operational efficiency and increase revenue. Our focus is on your success and the value that our solutions provide, allowing you to focus on your business and customers.
Reputation Statement and Core Competencies
AhelioTech commits to provide affordable technology products and services without compromising quality to meet your unique technology requirements. We have been building a company that is healthy, well positioned in the market and continually poises long-term goals with effective short-term performance.
Built upon a foundation of trust, AhelioTech clients believe they are appreciated through our honest and consistent effort to outperform our competition...at all levels.
Some of our areas of expertise include:
Network Development & Management
VoIP Telephone Systems
Local 24/7 Support
Data/Database Development Services
On & Off Site Backup Solutions
Telephone & Internet Solutions
PC & Network Managed Services
Remote Access Solutions
Website Development & Management
Email & Web Hosting
Sun, 16 Apr 2017 12:38:34 PDT